Experience and Work History of Shayne Trosdahl
A capable back end developer with various programming Languages focusing on node. From a traditional design background, with experience in UI/UX design and stylize Sencha Touch based mobile applications for web or PhoneGap/Cordova using CSS 3 and HTML 5. Primarily involved with iOS deployment for App Store and Internal Enterprise release.
- iOS deployment
- Adobe Suite
iOS Mobile Design and Development
PHS Nashville, TN
- Made use of customer/user feedback to suggest improvements or feature suggestions.
- Refactor code to streamline where needed.
- Working with UI animations with a focus on performance.
- Added to or modified UI design of application as development was ongoing.
- Setup SSL for local and production environments.
- Documentation of code changes for internal and external use.
- Deployment builds for OTA iOS Enterprise apps.
- Modified Cordova plugins when needed to fix bugs or change functionality.
- Researched and implemented bug fixes for new releases of iOS.
- Custom scripts to automate builds.
- Designed GIT workflow for needs of development team.
- Worked with other developers on how to use GIT with a GUI and/or Command line.
- Migrated customers from SVN to Git using Gitlab.
Design & Development
InStock Companies, TN
- Designed and Branded ASP .NET Applications.
- Worked with team on application design and pricing strategies.
- Designed hundreds of assets for Email Campaigns, Websites, Trade Show Displays and Print, Video Marketing and presentations.
- Worked on developing technical demos with hardware,
- Created Animations for YouTube marketing, application tutorials intro and outro.
- Hired and worked with VO contractor.
- Created email campaigns with average of 30% click through rate.
- Created branding for child companies and brands of InStock.
- Worked on Trademarking of names and taglines.
2006 to present:
- City of Santa Monica,
- Cocktail Home,
- DCI Inc,
- GrandVista Music,
- Joe Spadaford,
- Main Street News,
- Nomzilla Sushi Etc,
- Orange Morning Creative,
- Stunt Double Creative,
- Williamson Co. Homes for the Holidays,
- Williamson Co. Lit Council,
- WNSR Sports Radio,
- Hughes Media
- HomeLAN Security: Home network monitoring and notification tools for the average home owner using NodeJS as the codebase.
- TheReview: government agency review service and data collection service and api with a focus on police officer reviews at an individual level.